REAP Admission News 2018
Reap Admission 2018 Registration going to begin from the date 15th May 2018, which organized by Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process that is called REAP Rajasthan. Under REAP 2018 admission the course belongs to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch Courses and related colleges are govt aided, private, etc. All candidate belong to Rajasthan and also Kashmiri migrants are eligible to apply and registered for REAP Exam. Candidate can check fo colleges and other details of Rajasthan colleges by REAP 2018, below we provide eligibility, admission information.
All Student are informed that no separate entrance test will be held for providing admission to engineering colleges of Rajasthan. Admission will be done either through JEE Main 2018 or 12th class merit. Candidates are required to fill the online application form for REAP 20188 admission. REAP 2018 application form is available from 15th May to 15th June 2018 through online mode. Don’t send hard copy of application form to the REAP office.
Candidate need to pay Rs. 700/- by e-mitra/csc kiosk center which organized by govt of Rajasthan.
REAP 2018 Eligibility
All candidate who complete required qualifications and age criteria are eligible to apply reap 2018 form Eligibility Criteria provided below:
|1||Age||Only those applicants who are born on or after October 1, 1992 will be termed eligible for admission.
For SC/ST/PwD applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years i.e., those born on or after October 1, 1987.
|2||Academic Requirements||· The applicants must have taken atleast 5 subjects in 12th standard qualifying exam. Those applicants who have taken just four subjects will not be considered eligible for admission.
· 10+2 standard examination should have been given through Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent to it or CBSE.
· Should have completed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject. The applicants should have obtained atleast 45% in each of these subjects. Reserved category applicants should have secured 40%.
|3||JEE Main 2018||The applicant should have secured the required qualifying marks in JEE Main 2018.|
|4||Domicile Requirements||· Should himself be or his/her parents be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. OR
· The applicant should have studied as a regular student for 3 preceding years in a recognized institution in Rajasthan including the year in which he/she passed the qualifying exam. OR
· Should be children of a serving/retired employee of the Government of Rajasthan or Undertakings/Corporations/Municipal Boards and more of Rajasthan. OR
· Children of an employee of any State Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education or Government aided engineering colleges who has put in atleast three years of service will be eligible for admission. OR
· Son/Daughter of an employee or Central Government or Institutions of Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations will be eligible. OR
· The applicants who are children of an employee of Rajasthan origin serving in Defense/Central Government Services and more who have put at least 3 years of service.
|5||Medical Fitness||The applicants will be required to deposit their medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution. Medically unfit applicants will be rejected from the admission procedure.|