Lucknow University 2018 Admission form Notification released on 19 March 2018. University offers various courses under UG PG Course Programme.Lucknow University organized entry level exam for UG Course in the stream of Science, Arts, Law, and Commerce. Competition is based on merits, and it has prepared on the basis of both qualifying/graduation marks. Lucknow University Admission form 2018 for PG Courses starts on 2nd April, 2018. In this post provide Lucknow University Admission 2018 exam dates, application form, necessary details, syllabus exam pattern, eligibility criteria.
LU Admission form 2018 the last date has been extended until 10th May 2018 for Lucknow University MBA Course, with late fee date will be 15th May 2018. MBA Admission is based on CAT 2017 Marks.
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
Students can get the official exam schedule of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||18th August 2017||2nd April 2018||19th March 2018|
|Last date of application form||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)||15th April (without late fee) & 20th April (with late fee)|
|Admit card||25th May 2018||25th May 2018||25th April 2018|
|Date of exam||2nd June 2018 & 3rd to 7th June (interview)||4th to 11th June 2018||2nd to 10th May 2018|
|Result declaration||28th June 2018||28th June 2018||25th May 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd to 9th July 2018||2nd to 9th July 2018||11th to 30th June 2018|
- Online Application form fee paid by credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- LU UG course fee is Rs. 800/- per course for General and OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidates, Rs. 400/- per course (Late Fee: Rs. 1000).
- The application fee for MBA admission is Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category).
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years||
|B.Sc (Biology group)||
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)||
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate stream provided below:
- The format of Questions: The question paper consists Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Negative Marking: 1 mark for wrong attempt.