North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017 New Jobs Openings of LDC Clerk Stenographer & Result North 24 Parganas Latest Recruitment 2017.
North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017 Application are invited from India National for filling up the post of North 24 Parganas Stenographer Recruitment 2017 (Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Ministerial). Those fulfilling the following qualitative requirements may apply as per prescribed proforma on plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written. On 17th June North 24 Parganas stated to recruit Medical Officer and given the selected Candidates list on its official website. For more details like How to apply you may visit http://north24parganas.gov.in.
North 24 Parganas Syllabus 2017 Written Examination: - The examination will consist of object type question on General Knowledge, General intelligence, English Language & Mathematics. Question paper will be bilingual English & Hindi.
(ii) 24 Parganas Interview, Stenography Test:-They will be given dictation for 10 minutes at the speed of 80 words per minute. The text will have to be transcribed by the candidates on computer only within 50 minutes in English / 65 minutes in Hindi.
1. Name of post: Stenographer (Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Ministerial)
2. Place of work: Senior Quality Assurance Estt (Small Arms), lchapur
3. No. of post: ONE (Un-reserved)
4. Scale of pay: Pay Matri Level-4, Minimum Pay Rs. 25,500/- as per 7th CPC plus other allowances as admissibl e to Central Govt Employees from time to time.
5. Essential Qualification: (ii) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
6. Age Limit For North 24 Parganas Vacancy 2017: 18 to 27 years. (Relax able for Departmental candidate up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
7. Selection Process For north 24 parganas recruitment labour department:
I) Skill Test norms only on computer:
ii) Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).
8. Application From: (I) Self attested photocopies of all certificates in support of Education Qualification, age, caste, proficiency in shorthand etc.will be enclosed with the application.
(ii) How to Apply: The candidates may apply for the post typed neatly on a plain paper or neatly handwritten as per format shown in this advertisement.
9. Closing date: 21 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
10. Probation Period: Two years which may be extended up to 04 years?
Address: GOVERNMENT OF INDIA: Ministry of Defense, Dep’t. Of Defense Production (DGQA), Senior Quality Assurance, Establishment (Small Arms), Po: lchapur – Nawabganj, Dist: 24 Parganas (North), West Bengal – 743 144.
Tag: we soon update upcoming For North 24 Parganas Latest Clerk, Primary Teacher Jobs 2017 Latest News.